How to Apply

If you would like to obtain an application or more information about Dismas House please contact us at:

Richard Gagné
East Allen Dismas
103 East Allen Street
Winooski, VT 05404

Telephone: 802-655-0300
Fax: 802-497-0516

Or send an application online by clicking on one of the links below:


If you are a College or Graduate Student or Recent Graduate we encourage you to consider residency at Burlington Dismas House, visit Student Residents or contact:

Kim Parsons
Buell Street Dismas House:
96 Buell Street
Burlington, VT 05401

Telephone: 802-658-0381
Fax: 253-322-8847

If you wish to be a Volunteer at Burlington Dismas House, visit the Volunteer page or contact Kim Parsons as indicated above.

Applications, “Fact Sheets” and brochures are also available through caseworkers at Vermont State correctional facilities, through the office of Probation and Parole and at various substance abuse treatment facilities.

Attorneys, counselors and caseworkers may also request an application and information on behalf of a prisoner or former prisoner. Please obtain a signed consent form in order to share information about your client.