RUTLAND DISMAS HOUSE
A Chance to Grow!
Rutland Dismas House Cordially invites you to
The Twenty Seventh Annual Dinner Auction Event
Sunday, May 21, 2017
At the Rutland Holiday Inn, Route 7 South
Doors open at 3:00 – Social Hour, Silent Auction, Hors d’oeuvres
Live Auction begins at 5:00 with Auctioneer Barb Waters
Dinner and Program will follow the Live Auction
Jack Hickey Award
Mary O’ Award
Loving Spoonful Award
Master of Ceremonies
To benefit the projects of
Rutland Dismas House
103 Park Avenue, Rutland, VT 05701
Questions call (802) 775-5539
See auction items on Facebook/Rutland Dismas House
(continue checking as new items are added!)
3:00 PM Social Hour and Silent Auction
Appetizers of Vermont Cheese and crackers and fresh fruit and vegetables.
Silent Auction with over 300 items from gift certificates, home baked goods, toys, clothing, tools, works of art, plants, and a wide variety of generously donated items from local businesses and friends of Dismas.
5:00 PM Welcome by Master of Ceremonies T.J. Donovan, Vermont Attorney General, followed with a blessing by Monsignor Bernard Bourgeoise, Pastor of Christ the King, IHM, and St. Patrick’s Wallingford Catholic Churches.
Then let the Live Auction begin! Between 35 and 40 fantastic items up for the bidding! Please continue to check our Face Book page to see what items we have: Facebook – Rutland Dismas House
6:15 PM Dinner, with a choice of 3 delicious options (please be sure to mark your choice when you order your tickets below).
- PORK – Montreal Roasted Pork Loin – Montreal Spice Rubbed Pork Loin with an apple cider glaze served with an apple stuffing.
- FISH – Maple Pecan Encrusted Fresh Atlantic Haddock – Pecan topped baked haddock in a light butter and white wine sauce with a hint of Vermont maple.
- VEGETARIAN – Eggplant and Italian Cheese Rollatini – Garden Eggplant rolled and stuffed with fresh Italian cheeses served with a red sauce.
- Music program by Joyful Noise, Grace Congregational Church Youth Choir
- Presentation of Awards
- Video presentation about Dismas created by our live-in professional photographer/videographer Volunteer For Peace, Adeline Praud from France
- Remarks by our Honorary Chair, Lt. Governor David Zuckerman
- Closing benediction by Pastor Margaret Dawedeit, Peru Congregational Church